Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Arte y pico Blog Award


I am so honored to have been tagged by RK for an award for my little blog. It has to do with "creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language." RK's just honestly one of the coolest women I've met in a very long time, even if she is moving 3 hours away from me! Since I'm brand spanking new to blogging, I'm not very familiar with this sort of thing, the terminology and I definitely don't have many blogger friends yet to pass this on to. In fact, most of the blogs that I do happen to follow all already have this award. That said, I appreciate this very much. Now that I have my very own laptop!!! (it arrived yesterday as a we-sold-the-house/tax return/Mother's Day/b-day/anniversary/Christmas present) I should have more time to get to know others in the community. In the meantime, go visit RK and her beautiful little girl's blog that she ghost writes.

No comments: